Saturday, May 30, 2009

6 Words Memoir


I chose “Fight, work, persevere – gain slight notoriety” from 6 words memoir, because it is very cool tell the story in 6 words. Even though it is hard, if you write it well people can understand what you want to say. And they will remember the memoir since it has an impact. It means to me that even though it is important to persevere, you cannot be blind, must help other people.

 

This relates to my life because one of my friends is like this. He plays soccer all the time and really good at it. He doesn’t hang out with people after school. So some people say bad things about him. However, I like his attitude towards his hobby. It’s not easy to be like that. When I saw this memoir, I realized this kind of people is cool. They know what to do in order to achieve they goals. I want to have that feeling.

 

I felt sad for him but I thought that’s how the life goes. It is the right result because you will eventually get no help from anyone if you do it to others. However, still I understand why he had done it. 

 

“Feeling which became my own core”

 

Here is the quote I made. This means that soccer is the most important thing in my life. It helped me to live in many ways. For example, when I first came here I had no friend. I was afraid to talk because I couldn't speak English. However, you don't need English in soccer. Because of it, I got many friends, there is current myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment